Nussdorf Manor was transformed into its present form by the lords of Indermaur in 1609.
Especially notable is the gate with its rustication in the lovely, high crenellated wall and the large manor house. The main wing of the manor house is reached by a generous stairway and contains especially beautiful, wide rooms. On the southeast side, the four-sided tower with living quarters protrudes from the house façade.
All in all, Nussdorf Manor is a particularly harmonious building, whose original form is well-preserved.
The most important changes in ownership: Indermaur, Kager and Manfroni from 1780, Widmann from 1825, today Peer.