The coat of arms on the door to Fohrhof shows that of the Anich family and a mysterious sun and/or moon has been carved into the stone. Fohrhof houses a small chapel. Originally, Fohrhof also appears as “Porrhof”. Fohrhof is still a large wine farm.
The most important changes in ownership: von Schlandersperg from 1557, Indermaur from 1676 or 1645, Sattler from 1780, Romani from 1803.